Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Liseberg, lights, Lucia

The crowds waiting to get into Liseberg,
the night we went to see the lights.

Part of the outside ice show at Liseberg.  These are
straw people.

More of the ice show.

Liseberg Main Street

Leaving Liseberg

Christmas stars hanging in windows.

Advent lights and stars in windows.  Every window has
these...even office windows and they leave them lit 24/7.

The Alingsås sister missionaries were ready for
Christmas...and then this week they both got transferred!
We are now the only missionaries in Alingsås Ward.

Zone conference object lesson on doing your best and then
doing better.  We had to see who could throw a snowball
the furthest and then the zone leaders launched one with
rubber tubing!
Luciatåg at our ward party.

Västra Frölunda Kyrka, where we went to watch
a Luciatåg on Lucia Day.

Lucia.   I got a video I will post when I
remember how to do it!



2 comments:

Grandma Cantrell said...

Loving it!

SJ said...

Thanks for posting Christmas lit windows!