Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our last week in Volgograd

We taught the missionary prep class

We visited friends
Friends invited us over
We built a temple on the beach

We gave Lena and Masha their blankets and they loved them.
We ate at McDonald with all the missionaries
I gave Katya her blanket
We walked home for the last time
And we visited our statue on a very beautiful and pleasant evening.

Tonight we have to say our final and difficult good-byes and then....

WE ARE HEADED HOME TO AMERICA!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! We'll see you soon!

Angela said...

I sure have enjoyed Russia through your experiences! Thanks...welcome back!!

SJ said...

always hard to say goodbye. we are happy to have you back!

Leslie said...

Thank you for sharing your time in Russia with all of us!!! Well done thou good and faithful servants....

Jaime said...

I've loved all your pictures and emails about Russia. I'm so excited for you to be home! Welcome back!!