Here are a few jobs I don't want....

Selling fresh, but unwrapped meat at the рынок.

Driving a tramvi or trolleybus

Being a conductor on a tramvi or trolleybus.

Selling green lemonade.

These stands area on every corner in the summer. They are selling квас, which is a drink made out of fermented black bread.

Selling cold drinks or ice cream.

My favorite....the job I least want is attendant at these rest rooms to collect the 10P when someone comes to use them.

I do not want to pick up after messy people.

Or keep an area around an apartment building clean.

I do not want to sell anything on the streets...

пирушки (this is in Астрахань). We actually bought from this babushka.

Boring!

Veggies and fruits sold here where we walk daily. They stay until they are sold out.

Dried fish

More veggies.

Flowers.

Radishes.
I didn't get a photo of the babushkas who gather empty vodka bottles and resale the bottles for 1 P (3¢) or less a piece.
1 comment:
Love the pictures of what the people do. Seems like a lot of European countries are very similar with their markets on the streets. We loved seeing the wonderful faces.
Shirley
Post a Comment