Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Center Branch Campout

Elder May helps John get line ready to fish.  Big long pole to catch 4" long fish.
First cast he caught a great big.......tree!
Katya and friend
Preparing supper
Moving the hot soup off the fire
The spread
Women always greet each other with a hug!
Sophie and a lapful of grandchildren (Elder Tsai in back)
"General" Kostya
TIme for seminar
Akinsha family giving seminar
Katya, us and Elder May-talent unlimited
When it's naptime, any place will do...
Katya and Olga
Even the youngest had a good time!

3 comments:

Amy said...

It is so much fun to see people and places in Russia. It looks like you two are having a great time!

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm loving all the updates!

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures. I'm glad Dad sneaks in a nap now and then.