| At the Visitor's Center at Copenhagen Temple with our young adults |
| Hamlet's Castle in Helsingør, Denmark taken from the ferry. |
| We visited one of our young adults, Nathe, at her family's home in the country. |
| If I ever run out of crocheting projects I guess I could do this... (a display in the window of a yarn store) |
| We spent a nice evening with Don and Eve Hales, John's cousin, visiting from Utah. |
| This is where the baptism in the lake took place. |
| John at the lake. |
| Elders Woodruff, Marchant, Christensen and Linford. |
| Daniel, on the right was the one being baptized. He is 12, the one on the left is 17. |
| Pretty floral display we noticed in downtown Göteborg with corn in the center. |
1 comment:
I love the pictures. What a beautiful place, and beautiful people!
Post a Comment