Saturday, May 12, 2012

Vår Söta Lägenhet (Our Cute Apartment)


 First, you have to see our license plate.  It's the first thing we noticed when we were picked up at the train station.  It's a sign that we are meant to be here, for sure.  Can anyone besides Lisa and Niel figure it out?  (Both of our initials are JLO!)

On map of Sweden on the wall, Göteborg is straight above the left edge of the night table, a little dark spot a little below the red line that is the border with Norway.


One of my favorite things about the apartment is the storage.  The window has blinds inside the glass that close and under the little curtain is a room darkening shade...needed already, as it starts to get light at 4AM.


Cute kitchen with well-supplied spice shelves thanks to many other senior sisters.


Refrigerator to the left with freezer on the bottom.


Just pull the curtain and shower and then push all the water on the bathroom floor down the drain.




                                                   Living room

                                                      
                                                ....very light and bright


                                                 We love these recliners!


O
ur wall of fame!

Entry way-front door and coat closet are to the right.


                  Our apartment is on the 2nd floor the far left apartment.


From our balcony this morning.


                                    We even have flowers blooming, thanks to former couples.

3 comments:

SJ said...

...and here I was thinking you were Jennifer Lopez fans ;)

Amy said...

I LOVE your apartment and the area... I especially love the license plate! Thanks for posting!

Shirley said...

Joyce, I was also thinking of Jennifer Lopez. Your apartment is very clean, bright and tidy. Knowing what IKEA is like, I guess it looks very Swedish also...