Saturday, September 11, 2010

FUN WITH MY NEW CAMERA

Our old camera got worn out after taking thousands of pictures in Russia. So for my birthday John gave me a new camera. It has some fun zooming and macro abilities, plus other features that I need to learn to use. We took a ride up Provo Canyon and around the Alpine loop and I took some photos. Here are some to share:


This is a close-up of a small stream. There is water running over these small rocks.


Bridal Veil Falls

Close-up of blooms on a tree

Looking towards Mt. Timpanogas from The falls. We took the road that goes around the back side of Timp and ended back in Pleasant Grove.

Provo River


A spider web on a walking bridge across the Provo River.

A walking trail along the river.


Behind Timp close to Aspen Grove

Wildflowers by the side of the road

A small stream next to the road, just above Mutual Dell.

My panorama setting...just above Mutual Dell


Tibble Fork Reservoir

VISITORS AT THE CABIN:

Stellar's Jay

Raccoon


Mountain Chickadee
Chipmunk

I need lots of practice, but I will keep trying.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pictures! Excellent!!

SJ said...

looks like you'r having fun! IO can' believe the colors are alreasy changing! What happened to our summer?