We had a fun YW activity. Do you see what is missing in the manger?
That's better...let's remember the reason for the season!

Of course there were yummy refreshments (even black & white fudge)
We each made a bookmark that will help us focus on Jesus.
Can you focus on ИИСУС (Jesus) in this bookmark?
Next there was the Center branch Christmas party.
More good treats.
Stories of Christmas around the world.
Lovely songs. This is the Relief Society President singing a Russian song.
Katya and her mom got me to sing The First Noel with them.
Everyone wears masks and costumes for New Year's, we've heard.
Katya and Kera dancing. All that and Christmas music playing all day in our apartment....
We are in the Russian, missionary, far-from-home, different-from-ever-before, but same 'reason for the season' Christmas mood. We are looking forward to a great Christmas week and wish you the same!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like you're getting in the spirit and helping to spread the Christmas spirit to those around you! We'll miss you. We love you!
I love the Tree of Life picture and of course your 9 lovely ornaments! I have enjoyed reading your posts by the way.
It is always neat to see other cultures! I feel I have a wide variety of cultures here in the bay Area, but nothing compares to being in another country!
Thanks for keeping us posted. I liked the book marks you made, and look forward to the New Years festivities!
Post a Comment