Pres. Monson on April 6, 2013, "As of today there are 65,634 missionaries". The 4 are us, and our two grandchildren, Hermana Lund and Elder Lund.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Seen from our Apartment Window
Funeral procession (open casket) seen out our back window
This babuska is out in the front every day picking up garbage or sweeping the dirt. She is always dressed the same.
One of the birds I feed
This is a marshrutka our neighbor drives. Most are yellow.
The leaves are coming out
John, taking out the garbage
From our back window we can see the apartment building we will be moving into when the Maxfields leave. There are 20 stories in the building. We will live on the 10th story.
1 comment:
I guess an open casket feuneral procession cuts out the viewing? Miss you guys! I'm thinking that little kitchen is getting used to its fullest!
Sasha
Post a Comment