Pres. Monson on April 6, 2013, "As of today there are 65,634 missionaries". The 4 are us, and our two grandchildren, Hermana Lund and Elder Lund.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
MTC
WE HAVE HAD A TERRIFIC WEEK AT THE MTC. HOWEVER, WE HAVE VERY LITTLE FREE TIME, SO NEXT WEEK WHEN WE ARE HOME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE WE LEAVE FOR RUSSIA, I WILL UPDATE THE BLOG!
We miss you all ready! Glad to hear things are going well in the MTC. My favorite way to pass time is busy.... sounds like you are doing plenty of that.
I have been working on your blog header. It will be done by Wednesday for you to add. Do you want to special template too? Or do you want to be able to switch them once and a while?
Also, would you like me to set up a list of fellow bloggers on your side bar? Like what I have listed on the side of my blog? Just let me know!
1 comment:
We miss you all ready! Glad to hear things are going well in the MTC. My favorite way to pass time is busy.... sounds like you are doing plenty of that.
I have been working on your blog header. It will be done by Wednesday for you to add. Do you want to special template too? Or do you want to be able to switch them once and a while?
Also, would you like me to set up a list of fellow bloggers on your side bar? Like what I have listed on the side of my blog? Just let me know!
See you soon!
Post a Comment